Job Description: Software Engineer
ARCHIBUS, Inc. has an immediate need for an entry to intermediate level Software Engineer.
In this position you will be part of the Client Services team, supporting customers and developing unique
integration solutions to meet customer requirements using Java and related Web technologies.
You will participate in customer projects by developing solutions, testing results, and documenting the procedures
under the direction of a Senior Software Engineer or Professional Services consultant.
- Providing support to professional services on consulting engagements
- Analyzing client needs and designing data structures and methods as required
- Developing business logic layer and workflows using Java
- Testing final software
- Creating user documentation
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong technical background and problem-solving skills
- Web application experience (HTML, XML, Java Script))
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and systems
This position requires as BS in Computer Science or Engineering and/or 1 – 3 years of equivalent professional
experience. Candidate must be a team player.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Experience with Eclipse, Ant or JUnit
- Previous Experience in Facility Management, Healthcare, or Higher Education industries
- Experience with Web services, SOAP or SOA