Job Title: Junior Web Developer
ARCHIBUS is looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our Web development team. Duties include
development, optimization, maintenance, and testing of our corporate Web site and channel portal.
Our Web site serves to expand business opportunities as well as to educate customers, channel partners,
and prospects about our unique product. You will create professional and dynamic Web pages while
providing input on the front-end “look and feel”.
Other responsibilities will include; testing usability of Web site layout and functionality, development
of database and Web scripting as-needed, and working on other IT-related projects that encompass a wide
range of skill sets.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter who can work well in a team environment with
limited supervision. Additionally, you must have excellent interpersonal skills and a winning attitude, be
eager to learn quickly, be adept at multi-tasking and attentive to detail, and have the ability to work
in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Requires skill/experience (minimum 1 year):
Additional skills desired:
- Experience with web scripting language (preferably ColdFusion MX7 or higher)
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably MS SQL)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Knowledge of Windows Web server environment
- Proficiency in graphics software (Photoshop)
- Experience with DHTML, XML/XSLT, and/or Ajax a plus
- Knowledge of web standards development (HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0)
- Web design skills and site quality assurance
- Experience with Web Trends reporting and search engine optimization
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat
- Bachelor of Science in Computer/Information Science or related field